Reach For The Stars ♥︎

Hello 
and happy Friday everyone :D
Im back again with my latest Magnolia card.

Ive coloured Aladdin Tilda with Distress Re-Inkers and pens.
I must admit it did end up in the bin when I finished painting it as I practically painted Tilda in the dark.... well the room was dark but and I had a tiny spot light on it and I just seemed to be making her darker and darker. Then my hubby brought me a G&T and it went completely wrong!!!ha ha ha I was splashing all colours on.
Anyway in the morning I actually thought she looked ok and her she is.


I know she isn't one of the latest Tilda's, but I just couldn't resist buying her when when craft room was completed.
Papers are MaJa Design. All dies are Magnolia DooHickeys.

If Ive missed anything you want to know of what I have used please email me and I will be happy to help :D
Im entering this into
Midweek Magnolia- Anything goes

Thankyou for stopping by today and I wish you an amazing weekend ♥︎ 

Hugs

2 comments:

Patty O'Malley said...

I think your Tilda looks fantastic! The card is beautiful as well. Those Magnolia dies are always the perfect touch.

Sharon said...

Hi Debbie,
As always, I adore your card and Tilda's colors are superb.
Thank you for always sharing your exquisite designs of art.

Blessings, Sharon xxoo

01 09 10